2008年10月18日土曜日

★A Sense Of Well-being★

I did my part-time job yesterday. After my working, I went home by bicycle.
We drove to a dry riverbed with a friend of mine by her car. We watched a night view and stars sitting there. Then I drove to Mt. Hanaoka. We climbed the mountain to the top. There was a view we could not buy for any sum. I was deeply moved by it, and we were filled with a sense of well-being there for a while.

After that, we went to Joyfull to have dinner. I ordered a Hawaiian hamburger steak with soup, vegetable salad and rice. She did a hamburger steak with a white cream sauce of mushrooms and the same as the side set which I ordered. They were good.

After dinner, we drove to Kumamoto harbor. We enjoyed listening to sounds of the waves and a wind blowing from the sea.

We had a very good time yesterday.

[155 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡