2008年10月13日月曜日

BR 2-02: A Monster on the Streert


There would be a crash! If I were there, what can I do? The piano was lumbering towards some people, and the man on top was shouting. Such a thing cannot have occurred at all. I could not believe it. Quick! Give me their jumpers. When they pulled off their jumpers, I just grabbed the jumpers and threw them into the middle of the road. They probably think that what I am going to do first. But this is my plan. Donut demanded that what I did that for. He was staring at his best jumper. However, it might not work, but it was the only thing I could think of. They watched with popping eyes as the piano thundered down the road. It was so interesting to me. The other removal men chased after it, and my thinking was like this, too. A man was so shocked he fell off his bike, so I was really sorry to see him. One of the piano wheels hit the pile of jumpers, so I thought go more! The wheel jammed as one jumper was dragged round and round and the piano lumbered across the road, so I thought it was so strange. The man on top still yelled, and he slid across the lid and was thrown clear, so I felt easy, but on the other side, I thought it was really pity. The piano skidded to one side and came to a stop, so I thought he looked painful. The removal man came running up, panting hard, and I thought he was so tough. That was a very clever thing to do. Ben looked happy, too. They were very lucky it worked. I thought don’t ever ask the one to move a piano again.

By this time a small crowd had come to see what all the fuss was about. Donut and Cleo’s parents came running down the road, so I thought he was loved them at all. Cassandra Pringle looked rather like Cleo, only bigger, so I thought it was not good very much. She had long dark hair too, and lots of bangles, so I wanted to make myself look attractive. Mrs. Pringle swept Cleo into her arms, so I felt happy. She kissed Cleo again and again, and I thought it was good thing very much. Mrs. Pringle’s giant earrings kept banging in Cleo’s face, so it looked irritating. Cleo struggled to escape, and I thought it was funny. Cleo wanted to be called her a queen rather than a princess, but if I were she, I do not think so.

Mrs. Pringle was not good at cooking, so I did not want to eat some her dishes. She was a terrible cook, but she did not think that she is good at cooking. I also like to cook, and I think I am good at cooking more than she at least. She made the peanut butter omelets to the children, and it looked so bad. The children wanted to eat them, and I will do like that, too.

[512 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡