2008年10月17日金曜日

★Essay: My Favorite Place★

My favorite place is a campus at Kumamoto Gakuen University. I have gone there for about two years since 2007. I have liked this campus as soon as I went there for the first time.

The atmosphere in campus is to my liking. There are times when it is quite place, and there are times when it is noisy place. On the early mornings, there are few people; on the other hand, at noon or in the afternoons, there are a lot of people there. I like not only a place alive with people but also a place that is perfectly still.

I have a lot of friends in KGU, so I can meet some of them every day. When I go there, I am in high spirits, so glad to think that I can do so. Sometimes I study on the benches until one of friends of mine who I wait for come to me. I read English books, English paper which I am given by my English teacher when I take the English class, or I draw up my schedules on my schedule pocket notebook.

Also sometimes I have lunch with friends of mine there at lunch periods. I feel box lunches are more delicious outside the buildings than I do inside. I can take in some fresh air and eat foods there seeing scenery that changes with the seasons. There are much of natures such as a clear blue sky and light, fleecy clouds the dazzling sun and blue grasses on the daytimes and a cluster of stars in the evenings. And there are many flowers and trees such as cherry blossoms in springs, green leaves in summers, colored leaves and ginkgoes in falls and naked trees in winters. Because of that I can enjoy a variety of scents by seasons. There are some animals, too. For example some cats come there sometimes and there are a lot of insects in the sky or on leaves. When some cats come there, we pet them very much. They often stay at a parking lot.

Also there are a lot of buildings to study and eat in campus. We can enjoy reading a variety of books at the library. We can borrow a lot of books from there. We can eat a variety of breads in a bakery. We can have our breakfasts, lunches and dinners in a student cafeteria. We can use computers in building 14th.

We always take something action in the campus. We enjoy chatting with people, eating something, walking on the path in the campus, dozing over books, greeting each other, sitting on the bench or standing to wait for someone.

As stated above, we can enjoy really many things in the campus. Therefore the campus in KGU is one of my favorite places.

[469 words]

7 件のコメント:

marmie さんのコメント...

Hello Kaori. I read your essay of favorite place. I enjoyed reading that and it was good. How ofen do you go the school liblary per a week? Do you like reading? I often go liblary in my free time and I watch some film in my free time. Enjoy your campus life with your good friends!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi,Kaori! I like KGU campus too. And I like library.I think you are perfect girl. I can't say aome advice. Please tell me how to write on blog?

Marina O さんのコメント...

Hi Kaori. I think you spend good canpus life in KGU. These pictures are beautiful. I like calm place when there are few people in KGU, too. Thank you for your happy writing.

Kaori さんのコメント...

Marmie,

Thank you for your comment. Let me answer your questions.

I go to the library about once a week. I like to read books very much.

Mr. or Mrs. 匿名,

Thank you for your comment. You praised me too much! I feel embarrassed when you say that. Thanks a lot.

Take it easy and do not let yourself work too hard.

Marina o,

Thank you for your comment.

I spend wonderful campus life very much. I like to see ginkgoes but feel bad to step on ginkgo nuts accidentally, he-he.

chisato さんのコメント...

Hi:) Kaori!!
Your essay is very good☆ I like your blog!!

I like you;)

ayaka (fuu) さんのコメント...

I like your blog!! your blog looks very beautiful!! There are very beautiful pictures on your blog. And, of course, your writing is good, too! I also like KGU places, especially the library:) thax☆

Kaori さんのコメント...

Chisato,

Thank you for your comment.

I like you, too :)

Ayk,

Thank you for your comment.

I like to put beautiful pictures on my posts, so I do so almost all posts.

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡