2008年10月3日金曜日

★Dinner★

I went home with a friend of mine today by bicycle. I went shopping for the evening meal on my way home after waving good-bye each other.

I bought curry roux, onions, potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, a head of cabbage, canned corn, an salad Italian dressing, sliced vegetables preserved in soy sauce, golden kiwi fruits, a half-melon shaped bun flavored with artificial melon for my younger brother, pork, a beer for my father, meatballs, the Vienna sausages and two frozen foods as the foods that goes with the rice in a lunchbox. I put two bag in the basket at the front of my bicycle, then I went home unsteadily.

First, I made a vegetable salad. I cut a half of a head of cabbage into tiny pieces and washed them in a perforated basket made of plastic. I cut a cucumber into diagonal slices, cut two tomatoes into four parts, then I put corn on them.

Next, I made curry. I stirred-fry pork, onions, potatoes and carrot with minced garlics in oil. I put nutmeg in them. After being boiled soft, I put some water in them and boiled. Boiling for about 15 minutes, I put some blocks of curry roux in them and boiled more 10 minutes.

My family ate curry and rice and a vegetable salad which I made. All members said that it was delicious and ate with enjoyment. It made me so glad, and I want to make meals for my family again.

[250 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡