2008年10月13日月曜日

★An Absolutely Fabulous View★

I did my part-time job the day before yesterday. After my working, I waited a friend of mine in SEVEN ELEVEn. I was waited by her for about 1 hour. I felt so bad. After she came, we went for a drive. She took me for a spin down to the mountain in Mashiki to look at the stars. The stars have come out, and they were twinkling. I felt happy so much and wanted to stay there longer. We also watched a night view there. It was the view we could not buy for any sum. It just likes a lot of diamonds.

After that, we went to WAIST to have dinner. I ordered udon with cuttlefish tempura and wakame seaweed, and she did udon with beef.
After dinner we became sleepy so went to a hotel. We had a long bath, brushed our teeth and went to bed. It was 4:30 a.m..


We got up at 8 a.m. and checked out of the hotel.
We went to Ringerhut to have breakfast. I ordered a deep-fried or stir-fried thin udon noodles topped with stir-fried vegetables and seafood. It was delicious.
I went home at 9:30 a.m..


[197 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡