2008年10月5日日曜日

★Happyholic★


The one of my favorite perfume is Happyholic.
It is my treasure which my boyfriend presented me as a birthday present.
It is a must item which has a lot of essential elements call happiness into me. It supports girls' wishes with the colored bottle. The four colors which are indicative of color psychology were put on the bottle, and the plus energy each colors have support our happiness.
A variety of essential elements of happiness are needed to make us happy so much with perfume. It may be the biggest primary factor in attaining happiness around us to feel happy to be wrapped in our own favorite perfume.
The perfume pattern is happy fruity floral. The top notes are a mango, a greening apple, a lemon and grapefruits. The middle notes are a lilac, a jasmine and a rose. The last notes are woody, umber and musk.

[148 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡