2008年10月4日土曜日

★Birthday Lunch★

I went to a restaurant named SOLE LEVANTE for lunch with my mother today. Her birthday is October 3, yesterday, so she received an invitation card from the restaurant. Because of this, we went there. Entering there, I recognized one of hall staff was an acquaintance who went to KGU, and he made a special study of English. I was so surprised. We ordered business sets. Her main dish was spaghetti of Japanese littleneck clam, and mine was cheese pork saute. We ate three pieces of bread baked and made right there, potato & carrot soup and vegetable salads as set menu. Also we ate cakes for dessert. Hers were fruits short cake, and mine was passion cake. All dishes being really delicious, we were so satisfied. I said the acquaintance good-bye when we went out there.

We went to a clothing shop named TWINS near the restaurant after lunch. We could buy cloths at a low price there. In this connection, my boyfriend had worked there for about a couple of years. I bought three camisoles colored black, red and orange. I tried on these cloths as soon as I went home, and the size fit my body.

I did my part-time job at a cake shop from at 5 to 8:30 p.m.. I worked hard and had a good time there. For a friend of mine also worked today. We talked each other on the free moments. The shop manager admitted of bringing some cakes home. I chose strawberry short cakes, apple pies, a fig pie, a cream puff and a chocolate cake. After dinner, my family members ate cakes. I chose a fig pie, and it was so healthy.

[282 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡