2008年10月30日木曜日

★Birthday Present★


I went to the Kumamoto airport with my boyfriend after school the day before yesterday. We saw some airplanes took off and landed there. They were so cool and nice. I wanted to get aboard airplanes.

After that we went to Bikkuri Donkey to have dinner. We ordered a Potesara packet hamburger dish and he did a cheese packet hamburger dish. The dish I ordered was the hamburger steak which wrapped potato salad and cheese melting in my mouth. It was hot and so delicious.

After dinner we went to Kumamoto harbor. We relaxed there. It had turned twelve a.m. after for a while. It was his twentieth birthday. I had prepared his birthday present for him. I sent him a birthday mail just at twelve o’clock. I placed two pairs of pierced-earrings in his hands and was given one of each pairs. I presented him a birthday letter. He looked so happy. I was happy to see him.

[159 words]

2 件のコメント:

Marina O さんのコメント...

Happy birthday! The night was so lomantic! You are a good girlfriend.

Kaori さんのコメント...

Marina,

Thank you for your comment :)

I felt happy very much then. He said later that he had almost cried at that time. It made me more glad.

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡