2008年10月30日木曜日

★QUATORZE JUILLET★

I went to QUATORZE JUILLET to eat some cakes for a snack with a friend of mine after school on October 27.
We ordered a caramel powarl, a powdered tea roll and kengeki-bravo. We ate them with some cups of coffee and some cups of black tea. We were happy, but we wanted to order more, so we added a creme breure and a small cheese cake, and we had some more tea.

I did my part-time job, and after my working, I went to Sushi-Ichiba to have dinner with my boyfriend. The restaurant was the store of a conveyor belt sushi bar. We had scallops, raw horsemeat, Sakhalin surf clams, chicken nuggets, salmons, the tasty flesh from around the base of the dorsal and ventral fins of a flounder or flatfish and so on. They were so good.

After dinner we went to Kumamoto harbor and watched the stars.

After for a while we went to MOSS BURGER to do drive-through. We ordered a grape juice, an oolong tea and a teriyaki burger.

We had a good time on the day.

[182 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡