2008年10月11日土曜日

★Jolly Pasta★

I did my homework with a friend of mine in the library at KGU after school yesterday. I read English newspapers and made 10 News Quizzes. It was so difficult for us, but we did our best.

After that we went to a restaurant named Jolly Pasta for dinner. I ordered spaghetti of salmon & mushrooms, green salad, consommé soup, hot coffee, a piece of chocolate cake and rice croquettes. She did spaghetti of beacon and the same as I did except for spaghetti of salmon & mushrooms. They were delicious very much, and we were really satisfied.

After finishing our dinner, it was rain outside of the restaurant. I came to KGU by bicycle yesterday morning, but it looked impossible to go home by bicycle at all. She suggested that she lent me an umbrella. She called her father to ask him to pick her up at in front of the restaurant, and she told him about me, too. Then he decided that he drive me over to my house by his car.

We waited him at a prefectural theater. After a few minutes, he came to us, and we got into the car. He drove me over to my house, so I really appreciated him.
Thank you, Mikiko’s daddy :)


[212 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡