2008年10月13日月曜日

★Melting In The Mouth★

I went downtown with a friend of mine, Mikiko yesterday.
We arranged to meet at the CENTER PLAZA. We bought a cloth. The pattern was argyle. We went to PARCO and Daiei to do window shopping.

The Ginnan festival was held on the day, so we went around to each street stalls in a certain downtown circle. I bought a sausage and a piece of bread made from ground rice. We bought Nikumaki for lunch. It was really delicious, and I wanted to eat again and again.

We went to SAINTMARC CAFÉ for a snack. I ordered a glass of iced Citrus junos tea and a pudding melted in the mouth. She ordered a glass of iced caffe latte and a cream puff. They were really good. I will order the pudding when I will go there again.

After that I did my part-time job.


[145 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡