2008年10月13日月曜日

★CHANEL★

I went to IEON MALL CLAIR with my boyfriend today. We arranged to meet at a supermarket close to each house. We went there by bus. I bought a pair of CHANEL-name earrings for pierced ears. It cost 26800 yen. This pierce is cheap at the price. The store clerk reduced the price of the article of commerce for me. I saved 800 yen.

I bought Ume Sukonbu-gummi-drop, Ume-shimai, Ume candy and Candy seals. I put three seals on the back of my cellular phone. It was so cute. I bought boots colored brawn. It had fur, and I liked it very much.

After that we went FUGETSU to have dinner. We can eat okonomiyaki there. I ordered modern yaki of shrimps and pork topped with cheese and rice cake. He did modern yaki of cuttlefish and pork. We were so satisfied.

We had a good time there and went home by bus again.


[154 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡