2008年10月4日土曜日

BR 2-01: Ben and the Ghost

First, I wondered why Mr and Mrs King were going out for the night. But they did had an invitation card to a dinner and dance party. The Kings were dressed up as ghosts, but I will be dressed up as a princess. Ben said Kings did not look scary at all, I also thought they looked funky rather than scary. Tessa thought it was silly to go to a party looking like a ghost. I thought Tessa was not wrong. She would dress up like a pop star, and I thought it was also good. I expected that she did not want to be seen dead dressed like a grotty ghost. It was nice to know that Ben and Tessa were so proud of their parents.

Mr and Mrs King were going to sleep at the hotel overnight, and I also wanted to go to beautiful and clean hotel then to fall asleep. Ben and Tessa were going to stay with their grandparents, Big G and Little G, and I thought they were cowards and cute. Little G gave Ben a hug and a big kiss, so I felt envious of their love, but he wiped his cheek. I thought he did not like kisses. Mrs King smiled at him and gave him an even bigger kiss, and I thought Mrs King was funny and humorous. Ben fell to the floor because he had been kissed by a ghost.

I was surprised to see rain fall from the sky like a giant waterfall, suddenly. It was easy to change the weather as I thought. The four of them raced up the road and burst into the house, and I have done like this before, too. They stood in the hallway with water dripping from their clothes, so it looked really cold, and I worried if they got cold. They looked as if they have been swimming.

Ben and Tessa did not have any dry clothes to change into, so that was too bad. They had to wear their pajamas, but I thought it was only natural that it should came to this. Big G and Little G hung up the children's wet clothes to dry, so I thought they were still kind to the children. Big G and Little G went to change their clothes and were wearing pajamas too. The pattern on their pajamas was so unique; like a traditional Japanese handball or a lemon and a ball of fire or a comma-shaped bead. I thought only their party was going to be a Pajama Party!

The table in the front room was loaded with food, and it looked and smelled wonderful, so I got hungry so much then. After they had finished eating Big G put some music on, and he began to whirl Tessa round the room, so I felt like dance and sing soon. They could not stop laughing during the party, and I thought it was good to laugh together.

When bedtime came Ben and Tessa were worn out, and they were both fast asleep soon, so I got sleepy, too. In the middle of the night Ben woke up, so I expected he had to go to the lavatory. I could not explain why but for some reason he could not remember where he was. He stared into the darkness, and I gulped. A white shape drifted past the end of the bed, so I was very scared. Ben's hair stood on end, so I thought it was a ghost! There was a ghost in the bedroom! Tessa woke up and began screaming, and then I was much more scared. She could not see the ghost, but she screamed anyway, and I thought I also have done like this if I were she.

Big G and Little G ran into the bedroom and switched on the light, so I felt easy a little. What was the matter? Little G hugged Ben tightly, and this time he did not mind at all, so I also wanted to be hugged by Little G. My heart was still banging. What was the true form of an apparition?

The answer was Ben's T-shirt. It made me feel easy but what a pity a little. It was interesting that Ben's T-shirt was scarier than his parents. That was the time to be able to get some sleep. Goodnight everyone!

[731 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡