2008年10月23日木曜日

★Daikokuten★


I played with friends of mine, Chisato, Mari and Mikiko in October 19. We all had never played till the day. We made the plan for a long time now, so we were looking forward to coming of the day.

We arranged to meet in front of the Center Bowl. I went there with Chisato by bicycle and arrived there at 1 p.m., and it was the time fixed for waiting for each other. We arriving there, the rest of us had not arrived there yet. We waited for them for about 1 hour.

Everybody being there, the games of bowling was started. On the first match, I won a game by a score of 128. On the second match, I won again. We all played cheerfully and boisterously.

Then we went SAINTMARC CAFÉ for a snack. I ordered a Citrus junos tea, Chisato did an iced chocolate latte, Mari did a royal milk tea and Mikiko did powdered tea latte. We chatted away for a while.

After a snack, we went to PARCO to buy some clothes. I bought a finely knitted one-piece dress colored orange at RETRO GIRL and a knitted one-piece dress colored gray at Pink Max. I liked them very much. Chisato bought a knitted one-piece dress colored black, which and the dress I bought were matching clothes. Mari was a regular customer at RETRO GIRL, so she bought two clothes chatting with the store clerk there. Mikiko also bought some clothes.

Next, we went to Daiei. I bought a golden necklace and a pair of pierced earrings. We walked into some clothing shops.

We went to Daikokuten to have dinner. We had made a reservation on the restaurant, but the seats for us were not prepared, so we waited for a few minutes out of there. After waiting, we ate Korean-style grilled meats to our heart’s content. The restaurant that offered all we could eat in 2 hours for the price of \1500 made us satisfied. Mikiko and I ate white rice and miso soup priced \300. We ordered soft drinks priced \300, and we used coupon tickets to be offered the second soft drinks without cost. We enjoyed having a variety of meats, chickens, pork, vegetables and hormones. They were really delicious.

After dinner, we waved good-bye, and Chisato and I went home by bicycle again. We dropped in a park on our way home. We were leaning forward, deep in conversation there till at 11:30 p.m., and we had a wonderful time.

I could fall into a deep sleep on the day.


[429 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡