2008年11月29日土曜日

BR 2-07: The Dragon Tree


I read the book titled The Dragon Tree. Children read the book which was the same title as the book I read. The book was about a dragon, so one of the children could not read it because he did not like the dragon. It made me feel cute. He asked his older brother to read the book for him, and he accepted it. He liked dragons. The older sister was listening to music then, and some of the CDs dispersed on the floor. I worried that they will be scratched.

Magic key took the children to a wood. It was dark, and the atmosphere made me feel sick. I am unbelievably hopeless when it comes to knowing directions, so if I were them, I will be frightened and cry there. A dog they had was really scared and ran out of the wood. The place where he entered was, believe or not, the dragon tree! The dog was caught by dragon. It was going to cook using the dog. The dish it would make was dog stew. How frightening it was! All three of the children pulled together and rescued their dog from the dragon. I was glad to see that the dog was saved his life.

By the way the dragon lived in the big tree, but the entrance was too small for the dragon. I wondered how the dragon went in and out and what it was doing always. How it caught the dog? Any way I felt easy to know that the dog was safe.


[259 words]

4 件のコメント:

Ikkei さんのコメント...

A funny blog.great~

Kaori さんのコメント...

Ikkei,

Thank you for your comment. Your blog is also great :)

Ikkei さんのコメント...

Your style of writing is good,in my stereotype,the Japanese's english is poor.
i am learning the japanese, your can email me this address 'yanyue4@gmail.com'. to make e-pal with me.

Kaori さんのコメント...

Ikkei,

Thank you for your comment again. I'm glad to be praised my English. I'll send you e-mails. Thank you for telling me your address.

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡