2008年11月28日金曜日

BR 2-06: Mum to the Rescue


I read the book titled Mum to the Rescue. A family went to a car boot sale. I have never been to such a place, so I wanted to do that. They bought a dinghy. It was just like a lifeboat. I thought it looked be useful to save lives. What was surprising is that the dinghy was broken. It was an inferior good, but the sale was a car boot sale, so I thought that it was what could not be helped.

They put everything in the dinghy, and it looked heavy so much. They went on a picnic by the dinghy, and it looked so fun to me. They found a good place for the picnic, and they put the rug down, where they ate some foods. They ate meal looking comfortable, so I wanted to do so, too. It looked really comfortable to eat foods at the water’s edge, and it seemed that the air was bracing very much. I wanted to go on a picnic with my family, friends of mine or my boyfriend. I have gone to see the cherry blossoms with my family at a park before. We had a very good time there, so I want to do in the next spring, too.

In the book mother put the dinghy in the river and paddled to the boat in dangerous. She looked so brave person to me. The lady whose boat was in danger was glad to have her boat helped by mother. To show her gratitude for being helped by mother, she lent the family her boat. They had a holiday on the boat, which looked so happy. I thought helping people was really important for us, and I will help people when I find people who were in trouble hereafter.


[299 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡