2008年11月26日水曜日

BR 2-04: A New Classroom

I read the book titled A New Classroom. When I was a junior high school student, construction work was carried out. There were a lot of fences on a building. The building was being new, but it was so noisy. The students said such things then. I was so glad to see that the new building was completed perfectly. We could study in the new classroom. In this book a lorry, a digger and a crane came to the school, but in my case something did not come to our school very much. It was just noisy, he-he. As it was a troublesome under construction, the joyfulness was really big to me after the construction. Because of this, I could understand the children’s feelings. The children were thinking why a variety of cars came to the school, what they were going to do and what they would construct. I did the same things at that time.

In this book building which was like a new classroom was put up, but something was wrong certainly. I did not notice at the beginning, but the more progress they made, I noticed more. The classroom was upside down! How could it be? I was bursting for incredible thing. If I were the teachers, I will get angry with people who constructed the classroom. Any way it was unbelievable.

[225 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡