2008年11月13日木曜日

Mackerels Stewed Slowly In A Soy Sauce

I cooked dinner on November 7.

I made a mackerel stewed slowly in a soy broth. Cooking ingredients were mackerels, a ginger, lotuses boiled with only a pinch of salt, soy sauce, sake, sugar and sweet sake used as seasoning. First I defrosted
deep-frozen mackerels and cut them in half. I cut a ginger into thin strips. Next I brought water, soy sauce, sake, sugar and sweet sake to the boil. Finally I put gingers, mackerels and lotuses into them and simmered them in broth to absorb the flavor.

It was a genuine Japanese cuisine, so it was hard for me to make, but it was delicious.

I made a tofu which was put grated yam. Cooking ingredients were tofu, flour, oil, powdered green laver, a yam, vinegar, stock made from dried bonito, stock made from konbu, light-colored and salty soy sauce, sake, sweet sake and sugar. First I put a weight on tofu, drained the water and cut it to eat easily. I peeled a yam thickly, rinsed it in vinegar and grated it. Secondly I brought stock made from dried bonito, stock made from konbu, light-colored and salty so sauce, sake and sweet sake to the boil and cooled them down. Thirdly, I added them into a grated yam little by little and mixed them. Fourthly, I lightly oil the frying pan, dredged tofu in wheat flour thinly, did both sides to a beautiful brown and added soy sauce, sake, sweet sake and sugar into them. Finally, I served them on plates, put grated yam on them and scattered green laver over the top of them.

I scattered green laver too much, so they were covered with green color. The taste was the strong side.

I made a vinegared dish of daikon cut into thin strips. Cooking ingredients were daikon cut into thin strips, Japanese honewort, powered red pepper, stock made from dried bonito, stock made from konbu, vinegar, sugar and salt. First, I washed daikon cut into thin strips, parboiled them I hot water, cooled them down and cut them to eat easily. I cut a Japanese honewort into rough strips. Secondly, I put daikon cut into thin strips, Japanese honewort, stock made from dried bonito, stock made from konbu, vinegar, sugar, salt and powdered red pepper into a bowl and dressed with together.

It was a light, simple taste. I could get rid of the taste of rich meals.

[403 words]

2 件のコメント:

yu-i さんのコメント...

Hello! I am Yui! Can you cook!?!?!?!? I am very very surprised!!! Please bring foods to me!!!!!

Kaori さんのコメント...

Yu-i,

Thank you for your comment :) I like cooking very much. I'll bring you dishes if I have chance.

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡