2008年11月26日水曜日

Warming My Heart

I met my boyfriend for the first time in a month yesterday. He was dispatched from his university to a farm for about a month. I could not meet him since October 31 to November 24, so I really wanted to meet him for a month. I was so happy to meet him yesterday. We hugged each other as soon as we met again. He is a warm person with a big heart, so I love him.

We had dinner in Hirai. I ordered plain udon in hot broth with a deep-fried prawn in batter and a deep-fried egg boiled in hot spring waters. He did udon in hot broth with beef, a deep-fried prawn in batter, a deep-fried egg boiled in hot spring waters and deep-fried chickens. I stripped deep-fried prawn in batter of it’s a coating of batter because I was getting a shooting pain in my stomach then. They were so delicious and made our bodies warm. When I was going to take some supplements, he poured into a cup to me. Being treated so kindly, I came to love more.


[184 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡