2008年12月2日火曜日

Nikumaki

I went downtown with a friend of mine after school yesterday. For I wanted to buy an ornament for my hair in a coming-of-age ceremony next year. I have grown up to be a woman this year. I still can not believe I have done so. We went to PARCO, Daiei and Tsuruya. We looked for the ornament for my hair which we would like here and there. I wondered which to choose for a long time. Finally I chose one after I had have a lot of my pictures taken by the friend. It had yellow and red artificial flowers, lace colored red and some pearls. It was so cute and liked it so much.

After shopping we went to Nikumaki-Honpo. They served nikumaki which is rice wrapped with seasoned pork and a lettuce. It still tastes wonderful! We like it very much. I took out three for my family.

My family said they were really good. I was glad to see them.


[164 words]

2 件のコメント:

marmie さんのコメント...

Hi Kaori. My name is Masami. This is my first visit to your blog. Maybe!
I also have eaten Nikumaki before. But I always buying normal Nikumaki. I haven't eaten Nikumaki with cheese. Which do you like?:^)

Kaori さんのコメント...

Masami,

Thank you for your comment and visiting to my blog. You've eaten one, too, haven't you? Normal one is delicious, but with cheese is better to me. Try it once :)

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡