2008年11月12日水曜日

Hot Mayonnaise Dressing Salad

I cooked dinner on November 6.

I made chickens put some orange marmalade sauce. Cooking ingredients were chickens, salt, pepper, flour, butter, orange marmalade, macaroni, parsley, tomatoes, wine vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. First, I got ready to cook. I defrosted deep-frozen chickens and put salt, pepper and flour on them. I boiled macaroni. I cut parsley into tiny pieces. Secondly, I melted butter on a frying pan, stir-fried macaroni, added parsley into them, put salt and pepper on them and took them out. Thirdly, I put wine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and orange marmalade into a bowl and mixed them. Fourthly, I added butter into the frying pan, put the chickens into it, broiled them until they were done to a beautiful brown and took them out. Fifthly, I put the marmalade sauce into the frying pan and brought to the boil. Finally, I served chickens on plates, put marmalade sauce on them and garnished them with stir-fried macaroni and tomatoes.

The cooking was really troublesome. The flour and water content made my hands so sticky, but it was delicious, which made me glad.

I made a hot mayonnaise dressing salad. Main cooking ingredients were potatoes, carrots, Indian corns, mayonnaise and dressing. I made peeled, boiled and drained potatoes. I liked to make that. I parboiled carrots and Indian corns. Finally I mixed them and put some dressing and mayonnaise on them.

It was just like potato salad. I liked it very much, so I asked for a second helping.


[251 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡