2008年11月21日金曜日

Coloration Rice

I cooked dinner on December 8.

I made coloration rice. Cooking ingredients were minced meat, green beans, eggs, dried shredded fish seasoned with sugar and soy sauce, rice, soy sauce, sugar and stock. First I made scrambled eggs. Secondly I boiled green beans. Thirdly I stir-fried minced meat in oil and made minced chicken soboro. Fourthly I boiled rice with stock. Finally I put rice into a china bowl used to serve generous helpings of boiled rice topped with any of a variety of other ingredients, and I topped scrambled eggs, green beans, minced chicken soboro and dried shredded fish seasoned with sugar and soy sauce.

It was really colorful. I do not like dried shredded fish seasoned with sugar and soy sauce very well, but I ate at that time and felt delicious.

I made beef and konjak simmered in soy-flavored stock. Cooking ingredients were beef, konjak, carrots, a great burdock and so on.

It was so delicious, and my family said that they liked it very much.

I made wakame seaweed and Welsh onion soup. Cooking ingredients were stock, wakame seaweed, Welsh onion and so on.

It was hard, but I could do without any problem. It made our heart warm so much.


[205 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡