2008年11月4日火曜日

MR 2-01: MRS. DOUBTFIRE


The main characters are Daniel, his wife Miranda and their three children. Daniel is honest, so he tells what he thinks at once. He intends to follow his beliefs. He has a strong sense of right and wrong. He loves his children so much. He is a person very fond of show. He like to do something fun. He is so humorous. He was a person who speaks the dialogue in dubbing foreign films, but cause of his honesty, he resigned his post. He became a person without a regular occupation and came to have to be a househusband. He is a born optimist, so he enjoys living with his children as he likes. Miranda becomes quite disgusted with such his way, and she broaches the subject of divorce one day. However he doesn't want to divorce, so he suggested her to consult an expert or to travel somewhere. She doesn't fall a victim to his allurement. The couple finally got divorced.

They conducted a trial about determine child custody. As a result she wins the suit, and she has determine child custody. He was evicted from his house. He is admitted of meeting his children once a week. It is unbearable. He gets a new job, which is a forwarding clerk. On the other hand Miranda is made approaches by her old flame. Daniel will meet his children on any account, so he sneaks into the house where he used to live in disguised as a housemaid.

I thought his love for his children was so large. If whatever happens, he has something to finish doing for, so he can do whatever. To tell the truth, to disguise himself as a woman and to fool Miranda is an offense, but he still carries out his plan. I was very impressed with his actions. It is accompanied by danger, but he carries out with no care for danger at all. Finally Miranda notices that she still needs Daniel. His large love may be showed in being bold in his actions to Miranda. I thought familial love is really wonderful. The film made me feel an importance of family. Love changes things. I want to live following Daniel's example. I thought if either does whatever he or she wants, things do not run smoothly. We must not lack in cooperation according to the film. I thought we don't keep pushing through our own beliefs, but it is necessary to bear in mind what the other person wants.

[416 words]



9 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Your blog is always nice!! I want to write on blog like youre's. I have time now, but recently I laze. I have to do my best now. I am living now. I must try everythings.

shiori さんのコメント...

Your essey isgood because it written your opinion, I think this film made me notice about family love too.

tomoko さんのコメント...

Hi, Kaori!

Your essay is very easy to understand!
You thought familial love is really wonderful, and I think so, too.

I like this movie.

koyoi さんのコメント...

I also like this movie!!!! I like ur blog!!coz u put on the movie so simple and funny for me :)

yuu さんのコメント...

Hi:) I'm Yuu. Your essay is so excellent!! I think to spend with our family is so important things.

Hanako さんのコメント...

Your blog is easy to read. I also can understand your opinions easily. I appreciate to live with my family, too.

chisato さんのコメント...

Hi!! Kaori:)

Your blog is very niceand easy to read!! I like your blog:)
Love is wonderful;) Family is important for me!!

Kaori さんのコメント...

Ai, Shiori, Tomoko, Koyoi and Yuu, thank you for your comment.

Ai,

You are good at praising me to make me feel good, aren't you?

Shiori,

We always need something love, I thought.

Tomoko,

I'm glad to be prase by you. I want love more...he-he :)

Koyoi,

This movie is so interesting, isn't it? I like watching movies with no thinking.

Yuu,

I also think it's important to spend our time with our families.

Kaori さんのコメント...

Hanako & Chisato, Thank you for your comments.

Hanako,

I can't live without my family!!

Chisato,

I like your blog, too. Your boyfriend's love to only you is also important for you, isn't it? :)

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡