2008年11月27日木曜日

BR 2-05: Scarecrows

I read the book titled Scarecrows. The house had a little garden. I also have a little one. There are some flowers such as azaleas, pansies, begonias and tulips. During this season tulips do not bloom, but in springs they are in beautiful bloom. My mother takes care of them usually, but I sometimes help her to do so. Biff and Chip planted seeds and put in plants. I thought what kind of seeds were. I wonder they were vegetables or fruits. If they have been seeds of flowers, what were kind of flowers?

Since the birds liked the garden ate the seeds, children decided to make a scarecrow. That was very good idea, and I wanted to do so together. I have never seen scarecrows are been making, so I wanted to know how to make one. Children and their mother made it together, so I thought they were happy parent and children. My family is also like this. I often help her to cook dinners. She looks very glad to be helped to do by me. I am also glad to see her, so I want to help her more.

In this book the scarecrow started to move suddenly, which made me so surprised. More he began to talk to the children. It was shock to me. However he was pretty, so I recognized this fact. It was like magic! There were girl scarecrows at a dance party. I have never seen any girl scarecrows, so I did a new discovery then.


[254 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡