2008年11月7日金曜日

★Snack Deep-fried Foods★

I cooked dinner on October 30.

I made boiling beef and pointed daikon. Cooking ingredients were rounds, daikons, carrots, konjaks, green beans, oil, stock made from bonito, stock made from konbu, soy sauce, sake and sugar. First, I got ready to cook. I defrosted deep-frozen beef. I gave daikons, carrots and konjaks a quick initial boil. I cut green beans to eat easily. Secondly, I heated the cooking oil on a pan, stir-fried beef, added daikons, carrots and konjaks into them and stir-fried together. Thirdly I put some water, stock made from bonito, stock made from konbu, soy sauce, sake and sugar into them. After boiling up, I placed a small lid directly on the ingredients in a saucepan. I cooked over a low flame and added green beans into them. Finally, I brought to the boil.

The dish was like boiled meat and potatoes with soy sauce and sugar. It was just the dish accompanying the rice. It was delicious so much.

I made snack deep-fried foods. Cooking ingredients were minced chickens, onions, great burdocks, Welsh onions, oil, flour, pepper, salt, sugar, paprika and powdered milk. First, I got ready to cook. I defrosted deep-frozen chickens. I cut onion into small pieces. I washed great burdocks in water without using soap. Secondly, I put flour, pepper, salt, sugar, paprika, water and powdered milk into a bowl and mixed them. Thirdly I added minced chickens, onions, great burdocks and Welsh onions into them and mixed well. Finally, I heated the cooking oil on a pan, spooned them up, threw down into the pan and deep-fried them until they were crisp.

It was popular among my family so much. My father had some cups of sake with some of them on the side. I liked it very much.


[297 words]

2 件のコメント:

chisato さんのコメント...

Hi!! Kaori:)
Waaaaaaao!!
It's looks very derisious☆ I want to eat it!!
Please cook me!!

Kaori さんのコメント...

Chisato,

Thank you for your comment.
I like cooking, so when I have enough time to cook dinner.
Do you often cook?

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡