2008年11月26日水曜日

BR 2-03: Camping Adventure


I read the book titled Camping Adventure. A family went camping, and there were four people in their family. There are four people in my family, too. They went to a farm, but if we were them, we will go to a camping ground. The family put up a new tent. I have put it up before, when as a class, we went camping last summer. It so difficult for us to put up tents, but we could do without any problems.

There were a lot of cows in the farm, and they were cows in milk. I often drink some glasses of milk in the mornings, so I appreciated these cows so much when I read the book. I like cool milk, but I do not like hot milk because hot milk gives out a bad smell to me. I feel sick as soon as I give a sniff to it, so I endure when I use hot milk in cooking.

Mrs. Jones was expecting a baby, so I was really envious of her. I want a baby very much and want to marry soon. I wonder when I will get marry and who I will do with. I am looking forward to the day when I will do so.

In the book there was a storm in camping. I thought why they went camping on such a day. Please check the weather forecast! There was insufficient attention in the parents. I was sorry to their children. Since the wind blew the tent down, they went to the farmhouse. They ware making a nuisance of themselves to everybody!

The baby was born safely. He was a boy and so cute. I got wanted baby more.


[286 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡