2008年11月19日水曜日

Essay: I'm Loving Japanese Tea!


I was a member of the tea ceremony club when I was a high school student. I like powdered tea and Japanese-style confections. I wanted to join the club as soon as it was introduced by some club members. They said school students that they had to take club activities once a week, Wednesday and that they could eat a lot of sweets and have much tea.

Finally
I joined the club. We practiced procedures in the tea ceremony and ate a lot of confections and tea once a week. I had many friends in the club, so I could really enjoy taking club activities. I had been a member of the club for three years. When I was a eleventh grade student I was appointed an accountant by twelfth grade students. I was surprised to know the fact. Also I thought I wondered if I might be of some use, but I fulfilled my duties finely.

[157 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡