2009年1月30日金曜日

A Free Gift

I took a test only at the 2nd period today. The given question in an outline of European history was just one. "Explain about the religious reformation by Luther." The textbook and a dictionary of Japanese history terminology helped me.

I went to a dentist from 3:30 pm. I arriving thereat 3:25 pm, it seemed to be still a rest period and was closed. I felt that I was being looked at by people in their cars on the street. I could enter there at about 3:35 pm at last. It was cold to get wet in the rain. I getting splashed in scaling a tooth, the doctor covered my face with a towel. "This treatment nearly ends, so survive!" What a kind doctor he was!

After that I had a date with my boyfriend. We went to youme town to have dinner in Hyakusai-Buffet, which was a smorgasbord-style restaurant. Today was a weekday, so they offered a free pork shabu-shabu. That was really fun and delicious. I ate custard pudding, powdered tea pudding and a lemon jelly for dessert. I was full, but there should be room for desserts. We had a happy time then.

[196 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡