2009年1月30日金曜日

It Doesn't Mean The Very "Upright"

Congratulations for growing up to be men and women!

It was snow, hailed and even colder today, but we enjoyed outside of a ceremonial hall unless we take part in a ceremony, didn't we?

I went to a beauty salon at 6:30 am and was dressed in a kimono at 9 am.

I bustled, and it was a hard day from beginning to end, but my efforts payed off. I was glad to show my boyfriend myself dressed in a kimono. It was hard to wear a kimono for 9 hours, but my exhaustion disappeared after that.

To change the subject, when I tried to park my bicycle in a bicycle parking lot, there was a sign, which said "please park your bicycle from back to front." Following the sign, I parked mine normally, but a bicycle next to mine was…clearly strange! What do you expect how the bicycle had parked like?

It was parked exactly but was done plumbing to the ground. In other words, it was placed upside down and was very plumbing. I blurted out an impulsive "it doesn't mean the very upright!"

I saw that in a dream.

I wondered if I made you expect and lose out.

[202 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡