2009年1月30日金曜日

The Raw Pasta

I went to a pasta restaurant named PASTA LISTA to have lunch with a friend of mine today. Before going there we went to another restaurant, but it was closed, so we went there. Fresh pasta was used there, and there were 4 kinds of courses for pasta lunch. We chose one it was the 2nd highest in price. I ordered a bacon cream soup pasta, and she did a cod roe pasta. The raw pasta had springy texture when we're eating them and was really delicious. I was glad that the course had a salad, soup and drink.

After lunch we went on to a karaoke place. We sang enthusiastically in COMIC BUSTER for about 3 hours. Corn soup and a powdered tea latte were good.

She was very good at massaging, so I had my palm of the hands massaged by her for a long time. It made me felt great as much as I felt a pain.

[160 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡