2009年1月2日金曜日

Merry Christmas!!

I took a day off and had a date with my boyfriend on December 25.

It was the long-looked-for Christmas day.

We had pig bone ramen in a Chinese noodle shop at DIAMOND CITY CLAIR. The couple sitting next to us ordered only one ramen and the boy ate an extra helping of noodles after the girl ate the first bowl. It looked lonely that they ate one by one, didn't it?

We rented a DVD "Lemmy's good restaurant" in TSUTAYA. I had watched it before, but it was still interesting.

I was gave a pair rings as a Christmas present by my boyfriend. I gave him a muffler colored green. Both were so glad.

We watched a night view in Aso. It was so cold, but we got out of the car, walked heavily along a green field and watched a wonderful view. It was just like a diamond and really beautiful.

We had the happiest Christmas day on the day.

[162 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡