2009年1月8日木曜日

Double-booking

I had dinner at a curry restaurant in youme town with my boyfriend. I ordered spinachy taste chicken curry, and he did the dish just like a curry pilaf. Mine was colored completely green. It had no flavor of curry, …no flavor that seemed just right for spinach and…had the only sense that I put a stew colored green on the rice and ate. I prefer the pilaf colored red he ordered than mine. We ordered a coffee gelato. We putting the coffee on the gelato, it became softer, got hotter and was just great. It was the best for getting rid of an unpleasant taste in the mouth.

We saw the movie titled MIRRORS from at 6:40 pm. It was over 15 years old-only movie so was still very scary and interesting. After that we saw the another movie titled THE RED CLIFF. It was double-booking. Much as the second was also powerful and made us excited, even so we were exhausted after watching a series of 2 movies for about 5 hours. I felt a pain in the back, the small of the back and head from the middle.

I got home at a half to 2 am. I was sorry, Daddy and Mommy.

[205 words]





0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡