2009年2月2日月曜日

Just The Two Of Us

After my part-time job in a cake shop I had a date with my boyfriend. Today was an anniversary. Thanks for an e-mail to celebrate, Mari.

Dinner was sushi he was crazy about also today. We went to Sushiro on the Hamasen Street. I ate many adductor muscle of certain bivalve shellfish. A cup-steamed egg custard hotchpotch, a misoshiru made from reddish-brown miso and panna cotta were good.

After dinner we went a mountain to see an absolutely fabulous view. I felt as if there were just the two of us in the world. It was terribly cold, but I was really happy.

We trying to approach Kosa, it was a very heavy snow and it was likely to pile up. We don't have snow so muck in Kumamoto, so the level of my tension was so high and I was in jolly very much. However he was so hasty. "I may not be able to go back to my home town Yabe! Uh-oh!

[164 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡