2009年1月21日水曜日

Writing IV Exam

1. I expect that my instructor correct the sentences written by me. I’ll do my best to write right sentences in English but sometimes will make some mistakes surely, so he noticing my mistakes, I want him to give advice to me. Also I expect his comments on my blogging. I blog while I want a lot of people in the world to seek my blog very much, so I want him to read it and leave his comments on it, too.

2. I learned how to enjoy using computers with how to write a variety of sentences or essays in English through I take this writing class. I also have another blog other than this blog in Google. I wrote the topics only in Japanese in the beginning, but I started to do in English, too when I learned how to enjoy using computers and writing a lot of essays or diaries for each days. Also I learn the importance of communication with a lot of people on the computers. I blogging in English, people from other countries sometimes give me some comments. It makes me so glad and, I come to be able to enjoy blogging more. I learned that English makes me change to a person who keeps at it. Thank you very much for a year.

Writing IV, §1c: Reflecting Pool (11:00-12:00)

[227 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡