2009年1月30日金曜日

Feeling Strong Emotion

I did my part-time job in the cake shop for the first time in many days today.

We devoted our every moment to prepare for Saint Valentine. I wonder how many truffles I rounded and how many orange peels I formed in lines. However it might rather enjoyable today.

I received a salary after my job, but the pay envelope was strangely thicker than usual. I wondered that was a result of that I was full of energy during last Xmas season, I thought. I opened it as soon as I went home, and…

I found another packet in the same envelope. It was labeled "Congratulations for growing up to be a woman!" What was this? When I opened it, I was greeted by the sight of pretty pierced earrings. Wooooow! It was rather touching, wasn't it? The shop manager and his mistress! I very much appreciated what you've done for me. I'll still do my best hard hereafter. I swore to myself.

[163 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡