2009年1月2日金曜日

Countdown


It was New Year's Eve on December 31. I bought the gifts for the New Year, an hors d'oeuvre, and various other things at Tsuruya Store with my mother.

We went to the cake shop where I work to buy an orange cake, chocolate cake and a roll of ground rice. We're going to take them to my grandparents' on the next day.

My family had a year-end dinner while watching the Red and White singing contest. We enjoyed strawberry unfiltered sake. Oops, before this I ought not to forget to drink Ukon-no-Chikara! The sake smelled wonderful, sweet and was so delicious. We ate the hors d'oeuvre and a one-pot meal.

I had a date with my boyfriend from at 11:30 p.m. on the day. We sang at a karaoke bar for 2 hours. We performed duets such as songs of RADWIMPS, BUMP OF CHICKEN, Ketsumeishi, and a variety of singers. Corn soup was good. Finally the countdown had begun. 10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Smack! [Laugh]

We made the practice of visiting a Kengun shrine at the beginning of the New Year from at 1:30 a.m.. We threw 60 yen each into an offertory box. Do you think why we did 60 yen?

We bought good-luck charms and exchanged them. I gave him blue one.

When he pulled out omikuji it had modest luck, and mine had good luck to come. We bought 2 apple candies and 2 fish-shaped pancake filled with a sweet white paste made from white beans on the way back from the shrine. They were so good.

I hope this year is going to be wonderful.



[271 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡