2009年1月2日金曜日

Shabu-shabu

I had breakfast in Royal Host with my boyfriend on December 26. We ate hot sandwiches and sausages, but the former were not good, he-he.

It was fine day, so we park the car in a parking lot at Suizenji Ezuko Park to take a walk. Before that we took a rest for a while because I had a bad stomachache.

…Oops, at some time or other we had dozed off! We had slept like a log for a couple of hours in the parking lot.

We had lunch in Sushi-Ichiba which just had been built on Hamasen Street. We ordered using a panel, and it was interesting.

On the evening of the day I ate shabu-shabu with good 3 friends of mine in Minokichian. We enjoyed pork shabu-shabu after eating vegetable salad, lightly fried tofu and deep-fried chickens in a thick sauce flavored with sweetened vinegar. We were given 4 collagen balls and shabu…♪

The porks were tender and good. We had a very good time there. I ordered an alcoholic drink of ume mixed with soda water with one of friends of mine, and I felt good, he-he. On behalf of the dinner, we really enjoyed udon and soba. We were satisfied very much.

We went to FESTA to use a photo sticker, and men who I knew mustered there. I heard they were on their way from a year-end party. I was so surprised that we came across such a place. After using the photo sticker I went home by bus.

This was the last time we had meal in this year. It became a pleasant memory for me.

[272 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡