2008年6月3日火曜日

Typing Trial Week 9

My favorite movie or movies
My favorite movie is "TOY STORY". This is the mysterious world where the toys talk, move, fight, play and jump. The fact of the matter is that the toys have been doing as I said above at somewhere private. The movie is taken a serious view of a matter the culture of visual images, and 3-D images are very beautiful, real, clear, wonderful and colorful. I like such images very much. I'm so excited about home furnishings and tools which people use or foods which people eat are very big for the toys, but they make the beat possible use of those things and they overcome variety of problems then cope with a lot of troubles. By the way, I like to see movies, but I don't like to go to the theaters to see movies, so I see movies at home almost all the time. The reasons why I don't like to go there are that my backside start to hurt after I sit in the seat so long, the posture sitting in the seat starts to steep to me, the theaters are so dark that my eyes start to hurt and the volume of the movie sound is so up high that my head starts to ache terribly. Because of these reasons, I don't see the movies at the theaters but at home almost all the time. Therefore I don't see the movies without using digital versatile discs.

[246 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡