2008年6月7日土曜日

BR 1-13: Maggie Magpie's Pie


I was also hungry to read this story. I wanted to something eat, but I could not eat any bugs at all. I thought oh no when it takes too many bugs to make a meal. It was forcible order to be able to go and find some worms to eat. It was a matter of course that too many worms would make them sick. I felt a little easy to hear they could go and find some bread to eat. I thought bread was okay! I thought stand for that it took too many pecks to eat a slice of bread.

I thought it sounded good that they could go and find a slice of cake to eat. I agreed that they use a slice of cake, too. They could get a slice of cake and a slice of bread and make a pie. It sounded delicious. So Maggie Magpie went to find a slice of cake and a slice of bread to make her pie. Do your best! She got the bread and she got the cake. I thought it was bad to steal them from some people.

Then she got some bacon and she got some cheese. I like bacon and cheese, too. I looked at the image. These things would make a good pie. I was looking forward to the pie.
I thought no that they were going to put some bugs in your pie. I thought oh no to hear the answer yes. Maggie Magpie went and got some bugs for her pie. It made me sick.

I thought no no to hear the words that they were going to put some worms in your pie. What a pain Maggie Magpie's answer yes. I thought of course that too many worms will make me sick. So Maggie got a worm and put it in the pie. I felt bad. I don't wanted to have a slice of your pie at all. I was proud of them who said yes so much. The comments that too many slices of my pie would make them sick was interesting to me.

Maggie and Bertie and Sandie ate Maggie Magpie's pie. The story didn't have an unexpected twist of events at the end.


[373 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡