2008年6月25日水曜日

Typing Test 01

I took the typing test for the first time. The topic was self introduction.

Hi, my name is Kaori ueno. I am 19 years old now. My birthday is September 26th. I will reach 20 when. My blood type is A. There are 4 people in my family; my father, my mother and my younger brother. I also have one fish named Akahire. I'm a Kumamoto Gakuen University student. I go to school by bus, train and on foot. The way of going to school is so tired for me, so I don't go every morning, but I try to go hard. My dream is to be a ground hostess. My favorite fruit is mango. I eat almost every day. I buy them when I go to the convenience store or other shops.

I'm not good at typing fast very well, so I want to be able to do better than now.

[155 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡