2008年6月23日月曜日

★D&G light blue★


This perfume is good for people who don't like sweet perfume. This perfume makes me image perfume of a grapefruit, a lemon and a green apple. It also makes me feel beginning of the day. When I first put on this perfume and my heart beat fast, I was glad to be said by friends of mine that it smelled good. It's not childish, but still it's too adult, and this balance is exquisite. The perfume is be refreshed and a citrus scent. It gradually changes from the fresh scent of a lemon and an apple to the soft and sweet scent. This felt patterned package and bottle are beautiful. Light blue is my favorite perfume.

[119 words]

2 件のコメント:

ROSA E OLIVIER さんのコメント...

love, indefinable love!...

G. Casanova

Kaori さんのコメント...

To: rosa e olivier
Thank you for your comment to me.
Do you love this perfume, too?
I'm glad to hear that.

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡