2008年6月22日日曜日

Typing Trial Week 11

All about my keitai
I have my cellular phone. It's colored pink and slide type. I have been hanging three cell phone straps on it. The first one is the strap shaped a doughnut with topping color sprays on it. The second one is character strap shaped capybara. The third one is kitty's strap given by my casual acquaintance as a souvenir from Amakusa. I send e-mails to friends of mine, my family or my boyfriend about thirty mails per day. I talk with them when I want to listen to their voice. I use i-mode when I want to connect to the Internet. I use i-appli when I want to take rests and to play games. I take pictures when I find something interesting. I like to make decorated mails. I’m available pictures for download. I also download music from the Internet.

[139 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡