2008年6月23日月曜日

★The Island Pig Nemacystus Decipiens' Sausage★


This is island pig sausage. It's kneaded a lot of Nemacystus decipiens, and it is enough delicious. My father had bought it as an Okinawa souvenir the other day. When the first seeing, I thought it was a little strange. However, it was possible to eat by eating fast because it was very delicious. I thought that it having only had to be more. Excluding this, there seems to be the one to knead squid Sumi etc. , too. I want to eat one some time. It is possible to eat by warming it delicious even as it is. However, the method of eating in short putting up mustard is a royal road.
Please relish everybody by all means when you go to Okinawa.

[124 words]

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I want to eat the Island pig Nemacystus Decipiens Sausage. I've never eat the sausage. Please give me this one!! Let's eat alot links of sousage with me:) I think it very fun and nice idea!!
I'm looking forward to eat it with you;)

Kaori さんのコメント...

To: 匿名
Thank you for your comment to me.
You want to eat these one, too? It's very delicious. I came to like them as soon as I ate them. If I'm given one again, I'll give you them. They had an indefinably good texture, and I love it! Let's eat these one toghther some time.

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡