2008年6月25日水曜日

Typing Trial Week 12

What I think about blogging
I think it's important for us to blog in English. It's good to open our opinions to the public and to share opinions with others. We can know different opinions all over the world and state mine. we can see a variety of pictures on screens. Movies are more interesting on screens. I like to get a peep of friends of mine's blobs and to post my own comments to them. The blogs listed my blog list are Mikiko's, Mari's and Chisato's. I renewal my blog about three times a week. I like perfumes very much, and I have a large collection of perfumes. I look forward to contribute posts about my favorite perfumes. The number of word I have used in blog posts has reached ten thousand, but I continue to update still from now.

[142 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡