2008年5月30日金曜日

Typing Trial Week 8

Foreign countries
I have never been to foreign countries before, so I have not known about foreign countries very well. I am interested in Britain, so I take the British culture class in this semester. Because of that I have known a little about Britain. British people like to read the newspaper, so they do so every morning and evening. It's popular to go to the theater to watch movies among them, so they often go to the theater with friends of theirs, families, boyfriends or girlfriends. Most of men prefer the action movies, but most of women prefer the human dramas. That's interesting. Moreover, British people pronounce a word “come”kumm. That's interesting, too. I want to know more about variety of foreign countries.

[126 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡