2008年5月20日火曜日

★Joyful★

I went to Joyful with Mikiko after school today. I felt a pain in my feet, but I tried to walk to the restaurant with I thought it was exercise.
I was so hungry, so I ate two hamburger stakes. The grated daikon and a soft-fried egg were really delicious. I also ordered a cup of soup and a glass of drink. Moreover I ate a parfait of Japanese style. I ate too much, he-he.
I wanted to stay overnight there since I got full.
My best friend appeared there, so I felt strong emotions. I was glad to chat with her for a long time. I got so caught up in our conversation that I didn't notice how late it was getting. It was already nine O'clock.
I draged my way along to my house. I charged my cellular phone it the toilet while I arrived at the Suizenji station.
I had a good time today.

See you again!!

[164 words]

1 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

To semi
Thank you for your comment to me☻
I'll take a peek into your Blog someday.

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡