2008年5月7日水曜日

MR 1-01: Shrek


Title: Shrek

Characters
Main:
Shrek
Fiona
Donkey
Captain Fook

Minor
Cookieman
Snow White
Dwarf
Pinocchio
Three small pigs
And more

Story
I watched Shrek on DVD with my mother, my younger brother, my father and me when I had enough time to watch it and it was interesting very much. I thought Shrek was very strange, grotesque and it made me feel bad at the first time. Although Shrek looked like so, but I recognized he was so kind, sweet, intelligent, funny, cute and more. He had green skin. He is monster. He helps beautiful princess. The princess is sleeping a lot of time.
Many Disney's characters appear in this story. The princess Fiona was elected a king. King was small man. He will have gone to a place which dragon lives.

Themes
Friendship
Love
Kindness
Sweetness
Heart warming

Feeling
It was so interesting! So I want to watch it again and again.

[153 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡