2008年5月13日火曜日

BR 1-11: The Jigsaw Puzzle


What is Jigsaw puzzle? It is a picture printed on cardboard or wood, that has been cut up into a lot of small pieces of different shapes that you have to fit together again. And what does jigsaw mean? It means a mysterious situation in which it is not easy to understand all the causes of what is happening; a complicated problem.
The story made me feel like doing the jigsaw puzzle that the children doing the jigsaw puzzles, so I would often do jigsaw puzzles with my grandmother, my mother and my younger brother when we had enough time to do them.It looked so interesting to enter the world of the jigsaw puzzle which the children were doing then, and I wanted to enter the world, too.
How good that idea that the children's father escaped in the disguise of an old woman was!

[147 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡