2008年5月16日金曜日

Typing Trial Week 6

How I Study English
I like to study English very much. I often study it at home. I often sing foreign songs in English. I am good at memorizing these songs very well. First, I read the words to these songs hard. Secondly, I sing to myself the songs while I listen to songs. I listen and sing over and over. Before I know about that I memorize the words to these songs and every phrase. After I let out the words to these songs in English, I become to be able to learn variety of grammatical rules. Also I like to read aloud from the textbooks on the English language very much, so I often do so unless I do silent reading. By so doing so, I become to be able to pronounce words right. Therefore I am praised I have good pronunciations by other people. I like English very much, so I want to continue to study English.

[156 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡