2008年5月5日月曜日

BR 1-10: Chinese Adventure


It was the first time to hear that there was such a family who had a firework party at home garden. I have looked at a lot of fireworks on a river in summer festival on summer, but I have never looked them at our home garden before. Generally considering, nobody will have firework parties at their own home gardens because it is so dangerous for trees and plants in the gardens to make a fire. Therefore I thought how dangerous the party was!
A birthday cake for Gran looked delicious very much, so I really wanted to eat it. Because of that, I ate a piece of cake as soon as I went home on the day. I like strawberry tarts so much, and I wonder what kind of cakes does Gran like. Also I wondered how old has she reached at the time, but I expected that she probably has reached 70 years old at the very least.
A dog which was in the Forbidden City looked like a bear for me, and I have never seen such a dog not only in zoo but also anywhere before, so I was really surprised to look at the dog for the first time, and I felt uneasy, he-he.
Moreover I have never seen such vases which were enough to put children's bodies in, so I wanted to enter the vase, too. I will use them for the place where I hide during playing hide-and-seek if I were them.
I knew later that the vase which the parents presented for Gran had made in Taiwan, and I worried about if Gran will realize the vase was different from the vase which she was presented by the parents.
I want to go to China someday and to do sightseeing somewhere once, too.

[305 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡